Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anniversary

For a lifetime I feel as if I've known you
known the way your lips turn up in a smile of down in a frown
known your laugh, your touch, your kiss

On the day that is today, four years ago I knew
knew I had to have you and would have you
knew that you were my soul's mate

Did not know I was going to have to fight you to get you
didn't know we'd have to go through such ups and downs
but knew I would have you

So here we are together, forever we said
said it to our families, our God, each other
not many know the fight, I had to have to have you

But the fight makes this day so much sweeter
better than any I told you so
this anniversary

3 Comments:

Blogger (deletia)'s land of happy fun said...

i likes this site. i like when ppl are more miserable than me. and im feeling pretty miserable now. keep up the good work.

8:45 AM  
Blogger The Diva said...

I really like this.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Tray said...

I love this. I'm so glad you're at this place. ;)

AND I'm super thrilled that you made this place. It's doing wonders for my writer's block. Maybe it's easier to write when you're sure there'll be an audience???

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home